Last updated: (20/08/2023)
SiLANT Pty Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://SiLANT.tech (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this links or information submitted electronically.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that would assist us in providing services to your or your company as requested by you for or on behalf of an entity that you represent.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We respect your privacy
- SiLANT Pty Ltd respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about
- Collection of personal information
- SiLANT Pty Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with
- How we collect your personal information
- Use of your personal information
SiLANT Pty Ltd may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services. and better understand your needs.
- SiLANT Pty Ltd may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or
- Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of SiLANT Pty Ltd SiLANT its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
- Security of your personal information
- SiLANT Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy
- Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practises, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 3 Albion Street, Harris Park NSW 2150, NSW 2208 Australia. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your
- When you come to our website (www.honeybadger.tech) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third Party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that SiLANT Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
When you visit our website – Analytics
This website collects personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Your IP address
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including:
- Internal links
- Pages visited
Our website may at some time use Google Analytics for website analytics. We may use website analytics data to help us make the website better by understanding how our website is used.
Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Google Analytics transmits website traffic data to servers offshore.
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies at your own discretion by installing an add-on for your web browser, however, the responsibility for this rests with you, the user.